Beautiful country house, built in 1886, completely renovated in 2000.
This property comprises a 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom house and a large plot of land. The house, ´Casa de Campo´ was originally built in 1886 and was completely renovated in 2000. It is located 3 km form the 'Museu Monográfico' in Conímbriga, one of the finest outdoor archaeological museums in Europe. The property has good access and is approximately 15 minutes from the A1 highway that links Porto and Lisbon.
The house has been renovated with care and with great respect of the original architectural elements, such as the stone walls and alcoves.
The house has 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 dining rooms, a living room with wood-burning stove, a games room with pool table, a fully fitted and equipped kitchen with utility room and laundry, and two garages. All this has a total area of 460 m2. The house has gas central heating and is double-glazed throughout. There is patio of 126m2. To the outside are gardens of 300m2.
There is a private pool with bathroom and dressing room. A nice aspect here is the old granite (threshing) floor. Behind this all is a small forest of 600 m2. There are three other houses, still requiring renovation, and a piece of land (2,650 m2). Across the road is an area with a large open barn and a second old threshing floor (95 m2), which could serve as a parking area if the property is used as B&B accommodation.